Getting Started Guide
Hello fellow bowlers!
Welcome to the Bowling Crew!
Save your Progress
We highly recommend to connect your in-game profile with your Facebook account.
- Tap on the avatar in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the Continue with Facebook button at the bottom.
- Log in to your Facebook account if necessary.
- All set!
- First, you need to aim. Drag the ball to move it. Swipe the arrows below the ball to rotate it.
- Drag the ball back and keep holding it.
- To bowl the ball in a straight line, swipe forward when the arrow is in the center of the hook controller.
- A long, fast swipe will launch the ball into the air. A shorter, slower swipe will bowl the ball along the ground.
- To make the ball curl (hook), swipe it forward when the arrow on the hook controller is to the side.
- You can hook the ball clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The further the arrow is to the left or right, the more intensively the ball will hook.
Hook potential depends on the effective width of the hook controller. The wider the controller, the more intensively the ball can curl.
You can find the basics of scoring system in this guide.
Lobby, Profile, Settings, and Support
Currency and Cases
- Chips are required to play matches and upgrade your balls.
- Gold is a rare resource. You can spend it in the Shop and other places on valuable items.
- Ball cards are required to unlock new balls and upgrade available ones.
Missions and Crown Case
- You can complete a certain number of missions. Tap on the Mission tab to see what your current task is. Once all missions have been completed, more will become available once the timer runs out.
- In addition, you can receive the Crown Case for a certain number of crowns. Earn 1 crown for every winning frame in the game. Only completed games are taken into account. The number of games is not limited. Upon receiving the Crown Case, the next one will be available once the timer runs out.
Your reward is ready!
Facebook Friends and Gifts
- A direct link. In this case, you'll get the reward once your friend installs the app.
- Facebook friend invite. In this case, you'll get the reward once your friend has connected their profile with Facebook.
- Power balls are the heaviest. These balls are designed to knock down a large set of pins.
- Bounce balls are designed to give you a better chance of completing splits. Pins bounce off these balls with a greater velocity.
- Precise balls are easier to aim and lighter than power balls. These balls are great for knocking down a small group of pins.
Trophies and Alleys
- Alley 1 (Jack Rabbit Pins)—your starting Alley. No entry conditions.
- Alley 2 (Skipper's Hook)
- Alley 3 (Hell's Balls)
- Alley 4 (Golden Sands)
- Alley 5 (Asian Drift)
- Alley 6 (Monument Alley)
- Alley 7 (Strike from Mars)
- Alley 8 (Knights of the Round Ball)
- Alley 9 (Fury Lane)
- Alley 10 (Steamball Club)
- Alleys 11 and 12 are coming soon!
You can check how many more trophies you need in the Alley selector (tap Play and then swipe to the left):
Once you unlock Alley 3 (Hell's Balls), the pin line-ups become varied. In addition to a classic 10-pin bowling line-up, a variety of different line-ups is added. Use Bounce and Precise balls and hook your balls in order to hit a strike.
Challenge of the Day
Each victory increases the reward
At 3 wins you will receive the top prize!
Play for free while on winning streak!
Upon losing, you can either take your current reward or try to win the highest prize for chips. The price of additional attempt depends on your maximum available Alley.
Each challenge lasts for just one day
Be quick to get your prize and enjoy different bowling alleys every day!
Fancy bowling lanes
Every lane has a unique layout and extra elements.