Getting Started Guide
Save your Progress
Сonnect your in-game profile to your Facebook, Google or Apple account. Learn more about ways to save your progress here.
- First, you need to aim. Drag the ball to move it. Swipe the arrows below the ball to rotate it.
- Drag the ball back and keep holding it.
- To bowl the ball in a straight line, swipe forward when the arrow is in the center of the hook controller.
- A long, fast swipe will launch the ball into the air. A shorter, slower swipe will bowl the ball along the ground.
- To make the ball curl (hook), swipe it forward when the arrow on the hook controller is to the side. You can hook the ball clockwise or counterclockwise. The further the arrow is to the left or right, the more intensively the ball will hook.
From Profile, you can go to Settings, where you can turn the music, sounds, and vibration on and off. You can also find here the Support button, information on data protection, and our Terms of Service.
Chips are required to play matches and upgrade your balls and shirts. You can win chips or buy them.
Gold is a rare resource. You can spend it on valuable items or exchange it for chips. You can get it from Crown Cases, Events, and Free Daily Items (with a chance), or purchase some in our Shop.
Sprays are an in-game currency. You can exchange sprays for new customization items: avatars, skins, or trails. Not all items are available for purchase with sprays. You can earn sprays in several ways. The main source is Customization Cases.
Balls and Shirts
You start with beginner balls, which cannot be upgraded. When you receive a ball card for the first time, that ball is unlocked. All useful information about balls, including how to upgrade them, their types, and stats, is available here.
Shirts are a part of your bowling Gear, and they can make your balls heavier, faster, larger, bouncier, and easier to control. Each Shirt has a charge, which gets depleted when you use it in matches. Learn more about Shirts here.
Trophies and Alleys
Win games to earn trophies. Once you have enough trophies, a new Alley is unlocked. A lot of awesome Alleys are waiting for you! Every Alley has a maximum number of available 🏆 trophies.
Once you unlock Alley 3 (Hell's Balls), pin layouts become varied. In addition to a classic 10-pin bowling lineup, a variety of different lineups are added.