Getting Started Guide
Hello fellow bowlers!
Welcome to the Bowling Crew!
Save your Progress
The Bowling Crew highly recommends you to connect your in-game profile with your Facebook account.
Please follow the steps below:
- Tap on the avatar in the top left corner.
- Tap on "Continue with Facebook" button in the bottom.
- Log in to your Facebook account if necessary.
It's all set now!
Now your progress is saved. You can continue playing from another device, if need be. Just complete the tutorial and login to your Facebook account to continue from where you have left off.
Let's bowl now!
- You need to aim first. Move and rotate the ball to do so.
- Drag the ball back and keep holding it.
- To roll the ball in a straight line, swipe the ball forward when the arrow is in the center of the hook controller.
- Fast and long swipe will make the ball fly down the lane. Slower and shorter swipe will release the ball sliding over the lane.
- To make the bowling ball curl (hook), swipe it forward when the arrow on the hook controller is turned aside.
- You can hook the ball clockwise or counterclockwise.
- The closer the arrow to the side is, the more intensive the hook is.
Be cool and good luck! But remember, you have 20 seconds for every roll.
Hook potential depends on effective width of the hook controller. The wider the controller, the more intensive this ball can curl.
You can find the basics of keeping score in this guide.
Lobby, Profile, Settings, and Support.
In your Profile you can change your avatar, check your stats (i.e. win rate, number of perfect games/strikes/splits, etc.).
In the Settings you can turn on/off the Music, Sounds and Vibration.
You can contact support. Mike is always happy to assist you. "Support" button can also be found in settings.
Data protection and Terms of Service are also available in this useful tab.
Currency and Cases
- Chips are required to play matches and upgrade your balls.
- Gold is a rare resource. You can spend it in the shop and other places on valuable items.
- Ball cards are required to unlock new balls and upgrade available once.
Missions and Crown Case
In the top of the Lobby you can find Missions and Crown Case tabs.
- You can complete a certain number of Missions. Tap on the Mission tab to see what your current task is. You will have to wait until the timer runs out once all available missions are completed.
- In addition, you can receive the Crown Case for a certain number of Crowns. Earn 1 Crown for every winning frame in the game. Only completed games are taken into account. A number of games is not limited. Upon receiving the Crown Case, the next Crown Case will be available once the timer runs out.
The reward for Missions and Crown Case are opened instantly. If there is a reward to take, the tab will be highlighted with a golden color as on picture below.
Facebook Friends and Gifts
You can invite your friends to play the game. You get 2 000 chips for every invited friend as soon as they install the app. And your friend will get a bonus case! Moreover, you can exchange gifts with your Facebook friends for free every day. Go to the tab "Gifts".
There are two ways to invite a friend.
- A direct link. In this case you'll get the reward once your friend installs the app.
- Facebook friend invite. In this case you'll get the reward once your friend has connected his profile with Facebook.
There are three types of balls.
- Power balls are the heaviest. These balls are designed to knock down a large set of pins.
- Bounce balls are designed to give you a better chance of completing splits. Pins bounce off these balls with a greater velocity.
- Precise balls are easier to use and weigh less than power balls. Good for knocking down a small group of pins.
You can manage your balls in your Arsenal.
Upgrade you balls -- it is very important!
Beginner's balls can't be upgraded.
In the beginning of every game 6 balls from your match bag are placed in the same order as in your Arsenal. Thrown balls goes to the end of the line. Match the types of the balls in your bag depending on the pin line-up.
To change the ball after it was selected click on the icon pictured on the right
Trophies and Alleys
Once you have enough 🏆 Trophies, a new Alley in unlocked.
- Alley 1 (Jack Rabbit Pins) — your starting Alley, not additional conditions;
- Alley 2 (Skipper's Hook) — 10 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 3 (Hell's Balls) — 25 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 4 (Golden Sands) — 75 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 5 (Asian Drift) — 200 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 6 (Monument Alley) — 400 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 7 (Strike from Mars) — 700 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 8 (Knights of the Round Ball) — 1 200 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 9 (Fury Lane) — 1 800 Trophies to unlock;
- Alley 10 - 12 are going to be added later.
Every Alley has a maximum number of available 🏆 trophies.
- Alley 1 (Jack Rabbit Pins) — 20 Trophies;
- Alley 2 (Skipper's Hook) — 50 Trophies;
- Alley 3 (Hell's Balls) — 100 Trophies;
- Alley 4 (Golden Sands) — 200 Trophies;
- Alley 5 (Asian Drift) — 300 Trophies;
- Alley 6 (Monument Alley) — 500 Trophies;
- Alley 7 (Strike from Mars) — 600 Trophies;
- Alley 8 (Knights of the Round Ball) — 700 Trophies;
- Alley 9 (Fury Lane) — 800 Trophies;
- Alley 10 - 12 are going to be added later.
You can still earn Chips and Cases from completed Alley, but be careful as you can also lose your current Trophies!
Starting from Alley 3 the pin line-ups gets variable. In addition to a classic 10-pin bowling line-up, a variety of different line-ups is added. Use Bounce and Precise balls and hook you balls in order to hit a strike.
League Season lasts one week. A new Season starts at midnight UTC every Monday.
You get ranked for earning chips in regular games while the Season lasts. Challenge winnings are not taken into account. The more chips you earn, the higher place you get.
If you manage to be in the top of your League at the Season end, you get promoted. There is also a relegation zone. Players that took places between the promotion and relegation zones stay in their League for the next season.
After a season ends, top players in every League receives a prize according to their ranking.
The higher your current League is, the better % bonus for your Chips and Card earnings from Cases.
You can check your place and your % bonus of your current League in the "Rating" tab.
Challenge of the Day
You can participate in the Challenge of the Day starting from the Alley 3 (Hell's Balls).
This mode differs from classic games. Lanes in the Challenge rotate every day and have obstacles.
The rules are simple:
- Each victory increases the reward. At 3 wins you will receive the top prize!
- Play for free while on winning streak! Upon losing you can either take your current reward or try to win the highest prize for gold.
- Each challenge lasts for just one day. Be quick to get your prize and enjoy different bowling alleys every day!
- Fancy bowling lanes. Every lane has unique layout and extra elements.
Good luck on the lanes!