Invite and Play with Friends
Bowling is more fun with friends! Here's a quick guide to get you and your buddies rolling strikes together. To invite and play with your friends in the game, please go to the Crew tab.
Inviting a Friend (if your friend hasn’t installed the game yet):
- Open the Crew tab in Bowling Crew.
- Tap the inviting yellow button that says “Invite”.
- Share your invite link with your friend.
- That's it! And one more thing, when your friend installs the game and completes the tutorial, you both get a special gift!
Adding Friends (if your friend has already installed the game):
- Connect Bowling Crew to Facebook in the Crew tab.
- Make sure both you and your friend allow the game access to your Facebook profiles.
- You and your friend need to be Facebook friends.
For detailed instructions, check this article.
Playing a Friendly match
- Visit the Crew tab, then navigate to the Friends section.
- Tap the inviting yellow Play button next to your friend's name. Remember, you'll need a Friendly Match ticket to invite someone, and your friend must be Online to accept.
Learn more about friendly matches here.
Now, you're all set to share the joy of striking pins with your friends in Bowling Crew! 🎳